Removal of Protected Content
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on the site and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details all the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for any and all damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Identify in sufficient detail each of the copyrighted works that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. (for example, including but not limited to – The copyrighted work at issue is “ABC” by John Doe, Produced by “Jones Production”, UPC# 1-23456-78901-2″, Licensed by “Blank Studio”).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. Provide the name of the files in question as well as links to where they are located on the site.
3. Provide up to date evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Include a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. Such as: “I, Name the complaining party have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” (fill in the appropriate information listed in bold print)
5. Include this statement (fill in the appropriate information listed in bold print) “I, Name the complaining party swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you; Name, Company you work for, phone number, address and a valid email address.
7. The infringement claim must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please allow up to 1 week (usually less) for action to be taken.
• Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Host Server or Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and will most likely result in a delayed response due the complaint having been improperly filed.
• If you are sending more than one URL, in addition to the content of copyright infringement claim, send a list of all URLs in a plain text file as an attachment without line wrapping. In that way your request can be processed as fast as possible.
• Please don’t try to scare us with possible charges or otherwise.
• The use of profanities, threats or any other form of unprofessional behavior will result in your claim being ignored and may also result in legal action being taken against you and the parties you represent.
• We are here to help you with your infringement problem. For quick and thorough results follow all instructions clearly stated above.